All hallows eve

hayy so I'm downloading the Charon discography. That's the band that the guy with the super low voice in northern kings is from.

So I wanna try it and see if it'll be ear candy

I'm totally not just downloading it because I think the singer is hot

anyway

I fucking love Halloween

I even decorated my house in SL with Halloween stuff and a scripted candy bowl looool

I'm just trying to decide what movie I should watch that night

maybe I'll watch sweeney todd again. I've watched shaun of the dead too many times.

hmm

oh yeah me and magica spent like...several hours, dunno exactly how many, on SL playing with a streaming video TV on my land plot, lol

until I finally had to go pass out from the tired

whee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by: Newwpthemes.com | Bloggerized by Dhampire